Monday, August 9, 2010

Last week was a tough week getting all the info that is needed for our visa Today I am awaiting the last piece of info they need, my birth certificate coming all the way from Penn, I guess by pony express. Once we get that when we will quick mail all the SLC and then wait for the call the go to San Francisco to get our French visa. This I am preparing for the Lund reunion in Zion's Ponderosa and then off to the Chatterley reunion for Seth's farewell. One more interesting thing happen last Wednesday , we got the code to get into the S & I, that is Seminary and Institute! Wow there is tons of info there. Too scary! I am upping my study time after looking at all that! But many wonderful spiritual blessings already. The Lord answers prayers even my humble silly ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment